Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 is currently selling at $10.97, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $10.97 and an average of $10.97 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Beer Bottle Openers that are closely related to ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2.
ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 Comparison Rankings
Here is how ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 ranks in comparison to all the other Beer Bottle Openers within this list.
ORBLUE Wall-Mounted Bartender's Bottle Opener Set of 2 Product Info
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
Our commercial-grade cap remover is made from sleek, stylish, rust-proof, brushed stainless steel.
See images above.
1. It easily mounts to any vertical surface with the included 4 matching screws and sleeves.
2. Heavy-duty cap remover is designed to let you pop beer and soda caps off with the quick twist of one hand.
3. Makes a great gift for home brew connoisseurs.
4. Sold in a pack of 2.
Order yours today!
- Remove beer & soda caps with a quick flick of one hand using this high-quality bar accessory
- Mounts easily to any vertical surface in your bar, backyard or kitchen with 4 screws & sleeves
- Made from stainless steel so it will never rust & always preserves its elegant appearance
- Comes in set of 2 - Install one in the kitchen for soda & another at your home bar counter for beer!
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).