Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman is currently selling at $24.99, approximately $0.53 lower than average. With a lowest price of $24.99 and an average of $25.52 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 8.02% (meaning it goes up and down quite frequently), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Batman Costumes that are closely related to Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman.
Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman Comparison Rankings
Here is how Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman ranks in comparison to all the other Batman Costumes within this list.
Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Deluxe Batman Product Info
- Note: costume sizes are different from clothing sizes; review the Rubie's size chart when selecting a size and consider buying the next size up if you are at the top of a size range
- Officially licensed dawn of justice batman deluxe costume
- Printed jumpsuit with muscle chest, attached cape, boot tops, armored gauntlets, and fitted mask
- Look for additional batman v Superman dawn of justice costumes from Rubie's, including aqua man, Superman, and wonder woman
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).