Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless is currently selling at $45.99, approximately $0.44 higher than average. With a lowest price of $39.00 and an average of $45.55 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 3.12% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Barcode Scanners that are closely related to TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless.
TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless Comparison Rankings
Here is how TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless ranks in comparison to all the other Barcode Scanners within this list.
TaoHorse 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wired & Wireless Product Info
Scanner Type: Laser
Connection: USB 2.0 Wired & Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless
Minimum Resolution: 3mil
Processor: ARM 772MHz
Decode Rate: 200 times per second
EEPROM: 512KB, Storage of up to 4500 code entries
Radio Range: 49.2ft/15m Visual Range
Scanning Mode: Two-way single scan
Compatible Interfaces: USB2.0, Bluetooth HID
Keyboard Languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian
Battery: Built-in 850mAh lithium battery
Automatic sleep and low voltage protection offer longer lifespan
Decoding Ability: Codabar, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, USPS, FedEx
Compatible Operation Systems: POS, Windows XP/7/8/ 8.1/ Win 10, Google Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS X
1. Please unplug the bluetooth receiver to use Bluetooth Mode if your device is Bluetooth enabled
2. Please close the Bluetooth on the other devices that you paired before you pair the scanner to a new device
3. This scanner can be set to turn on/off the sound, you can find the relevant code on page 6 of the online manual, please pay attention that the scanner should be cable connected to a device if you want to change the sound.
4. This scanner can be programmed to change lines, you can check page 5 of the online manual, topic "How to Change Lines", you can scan "Add Enter" barcode as "Carriage Return", scan "Move to next blank" as "Tab", etc.
Any question about our product, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service!
1x TaoHorse USB Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
1x USB Data Cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless & USB 2.0 Wired: Support Android, iOS and Windows system, can connect to iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac, Android phone and tablet, computer, POS, PC, laptop, etc., bluetooth signal ranges up to 49.2ft/15m
- Instant Upload Mode & Inventory Mode: Barcode displays immediately when scanned on instant upload mode; while inventory mode supports offline storage, this portable scanner can store up to 4500 barcodes, you can do counting or upload data after your scanning work is done
- Powerful 850mAh Li-Ion battery: Standby of more than 180 days if full charged; even for large number of checkouts on automatic continuous scan mode, more efficient, the scanner can work for more than 7 days, great for library, hospital, warehouse, supermarket etc.
- Rugged Barcode Scanner: TaoHorse barcode scanner is made of high quality ABS, IP6 waterproof, can work normally even after several free falls from a height of 9.84ft/3m
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).