Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging is currently selling at $69.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $69.99 and an average of $69.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Barcode Scanners that are closely related to NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging Comparison Rankings
Here is how NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging ranks in comparison to all the other Barcode Scanners within this list.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Receiver Charging Product Info
This is a plug&play 433MHz Wireless laser barcode scanner that can read standard 1D linear bar codes.
UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN(include complement code), Code128,
UCC/EAN128, Code39, Code 39Full ASCII, Code128Full
ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code93, MSI, Code11,
ISBN, ISSN, china post code, etc
Support to read UPS,USPS, FedEx,DHL, BOOK barcode.
Compatible Computer System:
Windows, Mac and Linux
Manual trigger, Flicker scanning ,continuous scanning
One scanner to one recevier
One scanner to many receiver
Many scanner to one receiver
Instant upload mode:Instantly upload barcode to the document where your cursor is in
Storage mode:the scanner will automatically store the data in it's own memory when the data can not upload to the computer
Internal storage supports up to 10,000 barcodes in offline storage mode.
You could upload the data to computer when you need it.
Support for adding prefix and suffix,Support inserting terminator TAB,Carriage Returnetc
Suppor deleting characters
Support language:English/German/French/Spanish/Italian etc 8 kind of language
The battery is contained in the scanner, working time:7 to 10 days
Laser Class II
Maximum radiant power less than 1mW
can not read barcode from screen or phone
can not read 2D/QR barcode
For more details on operation, please refer to PDF manual under the Technical Specification [in the lower right corner of the webpage]
- USB plug-and-play, no driver installation needed.Just plug USB into USB port of your device and run a EXCEL/WORD file or other appliaction then scan,barcode is entered into the field your cursor is in.Utility cradle can be used as a receiver or a charging base.
- Using 433MHz Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m/0.24mi in open area, up to 100m/ 328ft indoor.No Data Cable Needed, freely transmit the barcode to your computer,PC etc.
- Powerful matching function: supporting 3 kind of paring modes (one to one,one-to-many and many-to-one). One receiver can receive messages from 255 pieces of scanner at the same time.
- Two upload mode:Instant upload mode / storage mode.In storage mode,the scanner will automatically store the data in it's own memory when the data can not upload to the computer (when the transfer distance is too far or there are other signal interruption). It guarantee the data will not be lose.Internal storage supports up to 10,000 barcodes in offline storage mode.You could upload the data to computer when you need it.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).