Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable is currently selling at $178.34, approximately $13.71 higher than average. With a lowest price of $139.99 and an average of $164.63 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 3.12% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Barcode Scanners that are closely related to Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable.
Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable Comparison Rankings
Here is how Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable ranks in comparison to all the other Barcode Scanners within this list.
Honeywell 1900G-HD (High Density) 2D Barcode Scanner & USB Cable Product Info
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
Dimensions: 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in)
Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6?) drops to concrete, Ratchet stand: Designed to withstand 50 1.2 m (4?) drops to concrete on each of the faces
Warranty: 5 year factory warranty
One Barcode Scanner (1900GHD-2USB)
One USB Cable
- A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue
- Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).